Monday, September 1, 2008

Another great Alberto's milonga

I am really loving Alberto's milongas partly due to the new floor, and also the great performances and teachers that Dorcas has been drawing to the venue. Yesterday I took the afternoon follower's workshop with Lisette, which was good. She spent a good amount on warming up, which is something I should probably start doing to take care of my body, especially warming up the joints. Then, I didn't really learn anything new, but some basics were reviewed and reminders that I'd forgotten were brought to light. It was a good class, and a great deal as it was only $20, which included the $10 milonga price for that evening.

Despite some of the good dancers being out of town or just not showing up, there was a really good turnout at the milonga. I enjoyed dancing with F, T, and R, and of course Martin. There was one performance by Andrea and Gato/Omar Vega. I really enjoyed watching Andrea dance both in the performance and also just watching her dance with various leaders in the milonga.

Tonight's privates and class were good with our teachers, Marcelo and Romina.

Enjoy the video from last night!



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: