Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Non-Tango Night

Tonight was a non-tango night for me so I took S to dinner and movie for her bday. We went to see Mamma Mia, a good fun movie (chick flick tho!) Meryl Streep was fantastic as always and gorgeous even in her ratty old blue jean overalls, and I always like seeing Colin Firth since I saw him in Bridget Jones' Diary and Pride and Prejudice. Ever since I got burnt out with work, tango, and music a few weeks ago I've been trying to limit my work at home, such as not logging in and checking emails from home, so I am trying to resist the temptation tonight. I was good this weekend and did not login to work once! I have been enjoying some of the benefits/perks at work such as starting yoga a couple weeks ago. I think these have been the only 3 yoga classes I've ever gone to in my life, but it is relaxing, calming, and invigorating; a nice way to break up the day. While those classes are free, they also offer massage that you have to pay for, but it's at a pretty good rate, plus it's so convenient that I have been treating myself to some short massages here and there to get me through the work week.

No comments: