Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No Tango Tonight

Tonight is a night off from tango. Usually I don't dance 1-2 days a week. I'd forgotten that there's a video of my quartet performing at a Chamber Music concert just this past March. It was a huge effort, playing a movement from Borodin's Quartet as well as from a Beethoven quartet:



We usually perform a real piece around once a year (as oppose to the easy sight-readable schlop we play at weddings, etc.).

I'm glad I was able to catch up on some housecleaning and much overdo laundry tonight. Even made it to the grocery store for some nourishment!

Martin and I haven't video-taped ourselves in a while, but here is a video of us practicing before our privates last night. Later we learned about 5-6 cool new moves, which unfortunately aren't reflected in this video.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: