Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Patricia and Matteo at Alberto's Milonga

Patricia and Matteo performed to a few songs at last Sunday's milonga at Albertos. I liked how they danced together and their movements. I will need to study the videos to start trying out some of her embellishments. Marcelo and Romina have been trying to have me start doing embellishments these last couple weeks. I figure I will try to work on one a week. I was able to work on one last night and was able to consistently do it at appropriate moments, and I was happy with that achievement. I think it will make dancing so much more fun (not that it is not fun now) once I get a few embellishments under my belt.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

No comments: